This is no way to make money...

Kevo_DFX

Sep 5, 2008
Greensburg, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX
My hometown had one of those neighborhood yardsales this weekend. I set up my parent's tables, both of them are having a little trouble getting around. In return they sold my crap.

I made about 150$ at my booth, they made about $130.

I went to every yardsale in the neighborhood, I'm sure I missed some stuff, but I didn't find anything I wanted to resell. Bummer.

I did, however, buy something I've wanted for a long time. I've wanted one of those Craftsman Drawer chests, the big red cabinets for tools. On Saturday I bought a vintage one with very little wear, no damage, and ball bearing drawers for $70. Super Happy!

BTW, at my yardsale, I got $30 for those two erector sets in my last post

Happy hunting!
Kevo

SEANO

Sep 16, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Sold them all.
Love them tool boxes, just don't know how to use the tools... but tool box looks cool!!! ha

Randyd

Mar 8, 2011
Kalifornia
I found a top box at a yard sale years ago. The guy ended up taking $35.00 for it, so I paid, grabbed it and lugged it out to my car. He came down the driveway behind me pushing the roll away (lower box) and said, "Hey, you forgot this!"

$35.00 for the top and bottom and I didn't even know I was buying the bottom!

SEANO

Sep 16, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Sold them all.
Randyd said:
I found a top box at a yard sale years ago. The guy ended up taking $35.00 for it, so I paid, grabbed it and lugged it out to my car. He came down the driveway behind me pushing the roll away (lower box) and said, "Hey, you forgot this!"

$35.00 for the top and bottom and I didn't even know I was buying the bottom!

That's great!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread