More Treasure From Last Weekend

J-dude

Sep 14, 2010
Greenacres WA
Again no pics...sorry...staying with relatives in Eastern WA and there is no internet at the house...I'll try to post some later

Chalkware Puccini Art Novelty Co. Lamp (Man and Woman Dancing) Paid $10 (cant find any on eBay but noticed some others listed for $150+ so we'll see...if anyone has info on these please share :)

1957 V-M (Voice of Music) Tube amplifier paid $10 not sure what I'll get for it but it works great (may have to keep it for my guitar)

Mid Century Suitcase Style Airline Record Player - Paid $20 although the turntable spins the amplifier doesn't seem to work....hoping its a simple fix.....should get $75-100

Some vintage wool and leather coats

Then to top it off my finace' worked a deal to buy all the milk glass we could find on his property (barn/shed/outside in piles) for $20
Oh boy do we have milk glass.....mostly lampshades or hurricane lamp parts (need to go through it today) but we must have 100+ pieces.....about seven boxes that took up the whole back of my hatchback. She plans using some of it for lamp making this winter when things are slow.

Other than that we just got some misc. kitchen items: Presto pressure cooker, knife set, oh and we did get a free sterling 5.5g necklace because it was broke so the lady just gave it to us :)

Have fun out there!!!

Goldmanford

Aug 1, 2011
North Carolina
FREE is my middle name and free silver is always a winner. Sounds like you did great on lots of other things, too. What other cool stuff was hidden in the barn and shed and the outside piles?

OP
OP
J

J-dude

Sep 14, 2010
Greenacres WA
Goldmanford said:
FREE is my middle name and free silver is always a winner. Sounds like you did great on lots of other things, too. What other cool stuff was hidden in the barn and shed and the outside piles?

There was all sorts of stuff...misc electronics (most in bad condition) lots of tools, furniture...you name it and it was probably there but a lot of the stuff was in poor condition. He said he will be getting more stuff out for a sale in about a month and we gave him our phone number so he can call us when he has stuff to get rid of.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions