(NYATT) All American Quarter Horse Congress Award.

SEANO

Sep 16, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Sold them all.
Anyone know anything about this event? I picked-up a very large belt buckle in a case from this event, dated 1990. Manufactured by an Silver and Gold Manufacturer out of Reno Nevada. It is a NYATT award. I'll try and get a pic up tonight.

This is what I could find so far:

The National Youth Activity Team Tournament (NYATT) is the most popular youth event at the All American Quarter Horse Congress. The All American Quarter Horse Congress is the World's Largest Single-Breed Horse Show. The show receives more than 17,000 horse show entries and will house more than 8,500 registered American Quarter Horses during its three-week schedule.

The Congress attracts more than 650,000 people to the Columbus area, bringing more than $110 million to the central Ohio economy.

OP
OP
SEANO

SEANO

Sep 16, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Sold them all.
The pic. See a couple on Feebay, might get $50, paid $12.

Attachments

• DSCN4648a.JPG
    DSCN4648a.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 1,940
OP
OP
SEANO

SEANO

Sep 16, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Sold them all.
diggummup said:
Looks like you should do well. They've all sold. I guess you haven't listed it yet? Make sure you list it with similar key words to the ones that have already sold. I had to search for this one (although it does have 5 bids already)- http://www.ebay.com/itm/AQHA-Americ...?pt=US_Men_s_Belt_Buckles&hash=item1e697beda4

Thanks. I picked-up another one at the same GW yesterday. This one is dated 1987, paid $9. Hope to get them up next week, been too busy with Santa stuff...

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Great find ! Yeah that it's a colossal show, I worked as an AV tech the late 80's-90's When they were in town, we did their shows. Tons and Tons of people all very very nice. Should be a slam dunk selling them . What are they made of ?

Ace Villa-v

OP
OP
SEANO

SEANO

Sep 16, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Sold them all.
acevillav said:
Great find ! Yeah that it's a colossal show, I worked as an AV tech the late 80's-90's When they were in town, we did their shows. Tons and Tons of people all very very nice. Should be a slam dunk selling them . What are they made of ?

Ace Villa-v

"Heavy Silver Plate over Bronze" More collectible value than scrap.

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice buckles. Great buy for $12

Drmad7

Apr 26, 2014
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
The Congress is going on now! I've never come across anything related to it in any thrift store in Central Ohio!

lilmissizzy

Oct 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone know anything about this event? I picked-up a very large belt buckle in a case from this event, dated 1990. Manufactured by an Silver and Gold Manufacturer out of Reno Nevada. It is a NYATT award. I'll try and get a pic up tonight.

This is what I could find so far:

The National Youth Activity Team Tournament (NYATT) is the most popular youth event at the All American Quarter Horse Congress. The All American Quarter Horse Congress is the World's Largest Single-Breed Horse Show. The show receives more than 17,000 horse show entries and will house more than 8,500 registered American Quarter Horses during its three-week schedule.

The Congress attracts more than 650,000 people to the Columbus area, bringing more than $110 million to the central Ohio economy.

If u would like to sell it, let me know. Have one and would always like a back up if something happened to it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread