Scuba gear

isabella1

Mar 2, 2013
I bought these two scuba sea scooters for $5 each. They need new batteries though. Also bought a gameboy with 3 games for $1, iPod nano with speaker system for $.50 cents, a sterling ring for .25, and a Nikon n60 with a lense for $10. And a basketball hoop for $25 for my nephew.

image-1863245849.jpg

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where do you you live Beverly Hills ? ??? This stuff is very costly stuff, its amazing people are giving them to you for so cheap.... :icon_scratch: I'd say you killed it for sure !! :thumbsup:

Keep @ it and HH !! :notworthy: :hello2:

OP
OP
I

isabella1

Mar 2, 2013
Where do you you live Beverly Hills ? ??? This stuff is very costly stuff, its amazing people are giving them to you for so cheap.... :icon_scratch: I'd say you killed it for sure !! :thumbsup:

Keep @ it and HH !! :notworthy: :hello2:

No south Florida. I couldn't believe the prices. The seller said her dad would be mad but she wanted the scuba stuff out of her garage! I bought two fish finders too for $5 that was probably a waist. Along with this thing with screws and such for $5.

image-1963942354.jpg

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fish finders, what's that...? You mean the radar fish detectors ?? Those are expensive as heck and have a great market !!

Keep @ it and HH !!

OP
OP
I

isabella1

Mar 2, 2013
Fish finders, what's that...? You mean the radar fish detectors ?? Those are expensive as heck and have a great market !!

Keep @ it and HH !!

Ya, fish radars, lol. Thanks. I didn't know! I usually grab up fishing stuff. They also had an anchor wench, they wanted $40 for, I left that though.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No south Florida.
I didn't know you were in my area. No wonder you find such good stuff for pennies on the dollar. As do I! I think we live in one of the best areas of the country for garage sales.

What brand fish finders did you get Lowrance, Hummingbird, Garmin? The sea scooters are entry level ones that cost about $200 new. For $5 each though, it was a no brainer.

OP
OP
I

isabella1

Mar 2, 2013
One is a hummingbird. The other one is in the back of the van still. Not sure off hand. This one neighborhood has been great lately.

peavey5000

Greenie
Dec 7, 2011
Bradford,PA
Detector(s) used
AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey fyi to all, alot of people tend to overlook the diving weights that usually sell very cheap at garage sales which you can sell buy the pound on Ebay or take to your local scrap yard.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread