cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sold this guy on ebay a 100 piece order of SIM cards and don't get paid. I open a no pay case and get paid right away. Excuse was he didn't know he won.

A week later his son contacts me, he wants more SIMs. So I make a deal 8 oz for $80. Forgot to say he lives about 20 miles northwest of me. He wanted to pick them up and never did. Always a good reason. I happened to mention that i was going to buy a big amount of SIMs and we made another deal 5 lbs for $250. (he wants the SIMs to extract the gold on each card)

I fineally got the cards in and called him. He will meet me at a location we both knew which was about half way to his house. Well the meeting time came and went and no Mike. His phone was on but he never answered. I don't think he liked my voice mail message I left as I left. The guy has never tried to contact me. Now i have an extra 5.5 lbs of cards to sell. (plus a whole lot more)

The trip wasn't a complete loss, I was right in front of the Japanese market we go to every several weeks. I bought salmon sashimi and nori (dead raw fish and seaweed wrap for all you gotta have it cooked people) My wife will make sushi rolls for dinner tonight and of course Miso soup.

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
Not much infuriates me more than being stood up and having my time wasted by someone who requested it in the first place. Not answering the phone was the icing on the cake.

tamaco

Oct 16, 2013
southwest
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ugh. That's really crappy and annoying. I just wish that people would be upfront. Oh, am I too late for dinner? :laughing7:

Tallone

Sep 4, 2013
In a gloomy castle on a lonely hill
Primary Interest:
Other
People that disrespect my time like are quickly added to my blocked callers list. At least you salvaged a good meal out of the deal!

By the way, I waved to you as I drove through your neck of the woods a couple of weeks ago, Dan. Did you see me? :laughing7:

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People that disrespect my time like are quickly added to my blocked callers list. At least you salvaged a good meal out of the deal!

By the way, I waved to you as I drove through your neck of the woods a couple of weeks ago, Dan. Did you see me? :laughing7:

already blocked him yesterday morning.
That was you? I thought it was just some guy letting my know his IQ (one)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread