diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a bunch of stuff over the weekend. This is the only silver I managed and a few old pins and such on the left, along with a couple pieces of costume on the right. The rosary has a sterling cross and the beads are mother of pearl. The belt bracelet is also sterling as well as the large pendant with the jet stone at the top, the bird pendant, the baby rattle, the large cross pendant and necklace, the locket inside the turquoise bracelet holds 4 photos instead of just 2, the 3 rings are sterling as well as the malachite necklace and large modernist brooch. I paid about $75 for all of this I think. It was purchased at mostly 1 sale but I bought other stuff with it and a couple pieces were found at other sales. I'll post another thread with some more finds. I still haven't learned how to shrink my photos on this new computer. I used to use kodak easyshare to edit my photos even though I quit using the camera but for some reason it won't load on this computer. So I am at my 5.2 mb limit with these 4 photos.

DSC06348.JPG DSC06344.JPG DSC06345.JPG DSC06346.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread