glass help

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
found this at a yard sale,looking for help to find out who made it and what it is called.if you look at it it seems like it should glow in the dark..thanks ebay 059.JPG ebay 057.JPG ebay 055.JPG

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Might be a mark on it,you have to look close.Most likely depression era glass,pressed glass.

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice to hear from ya red.hope all is well with ya,read your post about the apartment.i looked it over good but could not find anything.i was wondering if it was the type that glows,iraidium or something.thanks red

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
nice to hear from ya red.hope all is well with ya,read your post about the apartment.i looked it over good but could not find anything.i was wondering if it was the type that glows,iraidium or something.thanks red

Hey buddy hows it going,right back at you ?Yup it figured about the no mark.Most depression,pressed glass is unmarked.One way to find out,get your hands on a blacklight.No problem.

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you so much gibh.thats it for sure.i do not see how you guys find this stuff so fast.this hobby is fun for me because you always come across something you do not know

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread