Logo Help

2ndisbest

Nov 6, 2009
I picked up a vintage Samsonite Brief case/ attache case and it has a logo of a company on it. It seems you could get customized cases from samsonite. I found a couple on ebay. One was for equitable and another for National Farmers Union.

Mine however just has a logo and no writing which would suggest to me anyway this was a well known brand or company. The briefcase is from the 60's - 70's so that is before my time. I am not familiar with the logo at all. All searches came up with nada. Searched stuff like 3 crown, 3 mountain, 3 W, triple crown. My guess is it would be a financial or insurance company like the other two. It would definitely help me sell this if I had a company name.

logo (1).JPG logo (2).JPG

I found a crown insurance, but the logo was different. Of course it might have changed in the last 40 years. They had no wikipedia page so I couldn't get much more information.
So any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crop the image down to just the logo by itself, and try a google image search. Might help, might not. I tried but I am not skilled enough to get rid of the brown on the sides. My cropping tool won't do it.

crown.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP

2ndisbest

Nov 6, 2009
I cropped it down and got nothing. I can try the what is it forum I suppose.

HenryWaltonJonesJr

Sep 2, 2013
Downtown Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, AT Pro, Compadre, SeaHunter II, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm usually pretty good at finding stuff like this, but failed! I'm going to say it was a very small company that either went out of business or changed their logo well before the advent of the internet (Not really all that long ago). It could possibly also be a "sample logo".

Thanks for the challenge!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions