Sir, do you have any antiques ?

GroundS.KeepeR

Jan 25, 2009
Tennessee
While at a local yard sale today, walked around ,looking .. Did not see anything I wanted.. On way out ,I said you don't have any antiques do you? He said I did have but already sold. As I was walking away he reply's, I have a old Prince Albert can with tobacco still in it.. :laughing7: . I said how much would you want for that$ 5.00. :icon_scratch: . He then tells me I'll be right back,got to go up stairs. Then he comes out with a box full of the old stuff .. To make long story short, I asked him how much for everything in box ,$25.00 . I asked him what all can I get for $ 18.00 he pulls out everything but the one Pepsi bottle ,just like the others in the pic.. Deal!

Im know expert , can you tell me if $18.00 was a good deal for all these items and mabe what each item may be worth? Thanks.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    946.8 KB · Views: 136
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 149
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    929.6 KB · Views: 140
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    797.5 KB · Views: 141
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 169
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    983.5 KB · Views: 140
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    693.5 KB · Views: 138
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 136
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    779.1 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm no good at garage sales.

I saw some fishing stuff at one and pulled over to take a quick check. I was looking over a reel and the guy asked me if I wanted an antique bag. I told him no thanks, I've got one in the car.

I didn't know the car window was down. I can go back in the house in another hour or so.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yard_sale.gif
Nice buys. Now, if we can get you to turn you camera up-side-down for your next pictures! :) Thanks for sharing...

bdsawyer

Feb 25, 2014
North Dakota
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hard to see, but the Prince Albert tin with Old timer knife offer should be 8 to 10 dollars if in nice condition. HH

Tallone

Sep 4, 2013
In a gloomy castle on a lonely hill
Primary Interest:
Other
The two old medicine bottles (Mustard Ointment and Lenigallol) might have some value assuming there are no major cracks or chips. I particularly like the Mustard Ointment bottle because the label is in very good condition, it is milk glass, and you have the lid with the brand embossed on it. I'm guessing maybe $10 - $15 for that one. That exact same bottle is currently available on eBay. It is listed for $18.30 (Canadian) but didn't sell at that price when it was recently listed. There is a very similar bottle (different brand) which recently sold for $26. Search "mustard ointment" and you will find them. The label on the Lenigallol bottle is in good shape but the cork is broken off. I'm thinking maybe $5 to $10 for that one.

What the heck is that item with the basket shaped thingy on the end of a wire handle? Weird.

OP
OP
GroundS.KeepeR

GroundS.KeepeR

Jan 25, 2009
Tennessee
Thanks, The item at the bottom is listed under ' what is it '. Found out today it is a cooking patty mold.. Check out the video posted there ..

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread