Touchdown!!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in the process of selling off 40 football jerseys through a friend who had a collection of them. This weekend I go to a yard sale and find a vintage Jim Brown football jersey. They sell in this condition $100+!! This one was $10 I said he can't take any less than that for because of the condition it's in! I stuff like this I start shaking like a little kid going to the candy store! But very happy to walk away with this for 10 bucks. Note the name Mitchell and Ness. If your not familiar with them grab them if you see them when you're out!

image-1603002910.jpg

image-512356599.jpg

image-2640592379.jpg

Justice70

Oct 18, 2008
michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Whites Prizm iv
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanx for the info. Mitchell and Ness will be another name for me to look for.

Tallone

Sep 4, 2013
In a gloomy castle on a lonely hill
Primary Interest:
Other
I bought a bunch of Mitchell and Ness jerseys a few months back. I remember writing a post about it. I paid about $12 each for them. The most I got for one was $115 for an Allen Iverson 76ers jersey. The buyer was going to some event where Iverson was going to be signing autographs and he wanted to have him sign the jersey. I got $65 for a Jackie Robinson Dodgers jersey, and $55 for a Magic Johnson Lakers jersey. I don't remember what I got for the others but I think the least amount was $35 bucks. You should do pretty well with that Jim Brown jersey, I think.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a bunch of Mitchell and Ness jerseys a few months back. I remember writing a post about it. I paid about $12 each for them. The most I got for one was $115 for an Allen Iverson 76ers jersey. The buyer was going to some event where Iverson was going to be signing autographs and he wanted to have him sign the jersey. I got $65 for a Jackie Robinson Dodgers jersey, and $55 for a Magic Johnson Lakers jersey. I don't remember what I got for the others but I think the least amount was $35 bucks. You should do pretty well with that Jim Brown jersey, I think.

Yeah it's pretty sharp I had a Pittsburgh Steelers one not too long ago I think it's sold for about $75 but I don't remember who the player was. Maybe was Fred Lynn if I remember? But the Michael Jordan one seem to go for $250 and higher I would love to find one of those!! Or 12!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions