One of my best finds ever! Kifaru backpack for $80!

mammoth29

Feb 22, 2013
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This weekend I scored one of my best finds ever at a sale. I was wandering around a sale just checking things out when I noticed this camo looking pack that I thought would be good for an emergency/bugout bag. I had heard of the Kifaru brand before but had never really gave them much thought since I knew they were expensive. I picked out the pack and talked the guy down from $100 to $80 and made my way home happy as can be.

The pack didn't have any model identification on it so I emailed the company and asked for a little help. Turns out I have a limited edition tiger-striped Kifaru Navigator with front pouch which was a bit extra to add-on. The rep gave me a link to the website with the newest version of the navigator, and the price on the website has the Navigator listed at almost $700!! Can't believe packs cost that much, but I am happy they do! I am thinking since the rep told me that mine is in fact a limited edition pack and it comes with two detachable pouches which were extra that it would be worth all that then some.

I am pretty sure I will be selling/trading this pack just because there are some things I need/want more than a $700 pack sitting in my downstairs waiting for the zombie apocalypse!

IMG_0067.JPG IMG_0069.JPG

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey mammoth29!! GROOVY looking backpack!! Looks as if you did Quite Well!! At least you are ready to bugout either way!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd say you did real well. The last 3 used Navigators sold for $300 plus and they weren't the tiger striped LE models. And there are no Navigators listed at the moment either. Might be the right time to list it.

topdogintampa

Apr 19, 2014
Tampa Bay
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,Teknetics Gamma 6000, Treasure Com TC3X
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice score! Get it out there and cash in!

T

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread