Forum has changed my life...

mkulltra

Nov 14, 2012
South Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to thank everyone on this forum for providing me with the information to be successful at making money through buying and reselling at garage sales, thrift stores, etc.

Using the funds from the last two years of selling, I was able to start my own business with my wife. Without the knowledge I've learned here, I wouldn't have had the money to do this.

We have been fortunate to start a business that legitimately helps people. We officially signed a contact with investors on Tuesday and both of us resigned from our full time positions. We hope to be in our new office by Sept.

I just wanted to take a minute and express my gratitude to each of you that posts on this website. Thank you!

VernonWalter

Apr 23, 2014
Tejas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go! I sincerely hope your work ethic that enabled y'all to be successful this far continues to result in desired outcomes. Take care, sweat only the things that need it, and enjoy the challenges you're taking on!

JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats great! Congrats! I am jealous... haha
I'd like to get to that point some day.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Excellent!! This forum is an unbelievable resource!!

OP
OP
mkulltra

mkulltra

Nov 14, 2012
South Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you guys (and girls) so much for your support! Now I just have to do the hard part and get the company out there. :)

jochart

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats, marketing is the key for your business

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no greater satisfaction than being self employed with a business ( 30 years here). Best wishes and never ever panic ! :hello:

NJcigarman

May 25, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,Whites Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I want to thank everyone on this forum for providing me with the information to be successful at making money through buying and reselling at garage sales, thrift stores, etc.

Using the funds from the last two years of selling, I was able to start my own business with my wife. Without the knowledge I've learned here, I wouldn't have had the money to do this.

We have been fortunate to start a business that legitimately helps people. We officially signed a contact with investors on Tuesday and both of us resigned from our full time positions. We hope to be in our new office by Sept.

I just wanted to take a minute and express my gratitude to each of you that posts on this website. Thank you!

No more working for the man!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
mkulltra

mkulltra

Nov 14, 2012
South Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you! My background is in marketing so the years of marketing I've put into other companies hopefully will pay off for myself. I just resigned from my marketing manager position for one of the top 1000 companies in the US. I'm certified in Google AdWords, Analytics, and Adsense. I'm also a huge fan of growth hacking. Even with my depth of knowledge, it's still scary. Especially when you have investors trusting you with 100K dollars.

OP
OP
mkulltra

mkulltra

Nov 14, 2012
South Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats! Can you share with us what services and/or products your business will provide?

Sure. My wife has spent years working the debt business and was recently working for a company that specialized in student loan management. She wasn't happy with how much they were charging people ($600) and some other things that they were doing. So one night I said to her why don't we start our own company that helps people with their student loan debt at an affordable cost and be completely transparent with our clients. She agreed and I started building the company and website.

Anyhow, we help student loan borrowers apply for federal repayment programs that reduce their payments. You can check out our website at http://www.konsolidate.org

There are other companies out there doing similar things but are charging $600-1200 and lie to their clients about their services such as saying these are programs only through their company or taking money from people that dont qualify for these programs. We charge $199 im most cases (a third or more of everyone else) and will tell you upfront if you dont qualify for a program. Plus we give a 100% money-back guarantee. We want to be the H&R Block of this industry.

silverdollarbill

Aug 27, 2012
Dirty Jerz
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Helping people manage their debt in a honest and fair priced way is a very noble service. With US student dept above $1T, even if you get a small percentage of the market, you should be very busy. Thanks for sharing.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you saying I lost some of my competition? Yay! :icon_cheers: Just kidding.

I'm glad your hobby was profitable enough to grow into bigger and better things. Congratulations and good luck with your endeavor. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
mkulltra

mkulltra

Nov 14, 2012
South Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you saying I lost some of my competition? Yay! :icon_cheers: Just kidding.

Thanks, Digg but now you have more competition from me. I can finally sell some of the things that have been sitting around unlisted. Plus I'll finally be able to hit more Friday sales and thrift stores. Better watch out! :)

OP
OP
mkulltra

mkulltra

Nov 14, 2012
South Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Helping people manage their debt in a honest and fair priced way is a very noble service. With US student dept above $1T, even if you get a small percentage of the market, you should be very busy. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for your support silverdollarbill. I was always taught if you do the right thing then everything else will come after. You're right, if I can get just a piece of the market, we will do well.

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
Sure. My wife has spent years working the debt business and was recently working for a company that specialized in student loan management. She wasn't happy with how much they were charging people ($600) and some other things that they were doing. So one night I said to her why don't we start our own company that helps people with their student loan debt at an affordable cost and be completely transparent with our clients. She agreed and I started building the company and website.

Anyhow, we help student loan borrowers apply for federal repayment programs that reduce their payments. You can check out our website at Konsolidate | Student Loan Experts

There are other companies out there doing similar things but are charging $600-1200 and lie to their clients about their services such as saying these are programs only through their company or taking money from people that dont qualify for these programs. We charge $199 im most cases (a third or more of everyone else) and will tell you upfront if you dont qualify for a program. Plus we give a 100% money-back guarantee. We want to be the H&R Block of this industry.

I imagine that there will be a day that everyone on this forum will be able to say "We knew him back when he was picking yard sales...."

Go get 'em, friend.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions