helpful software for all you garage and estate salers

wotdlois

Aug 12, 2014
NJ
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey guys and gals

I just started doing the garage sale thing and found a great piece of free software that allows you to plot multiple address on one google map. So what i do is create a word document with all the sales i want to go to and then copy the address individually into the address bar in Multiplottr: Plot, Save and Share.. It will plot all the points you enter on one map. After that you can create an itinerary based on the proximity of the sales on the map. Simply click on point on the map and it will tell you what address it is. You can then copy it to a word doc that you can take with you when you are out. It will save tons of time two fold - 1 when you are using regular google maps and 2 when you are out driving around. Hope this is useful to some of you.

Tallone

Sep 4, 2013
In a gloomy castle on a lonely hill
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the tip. I use Craigslist to locate upcoming sales. I will select a short list of what look like good prospects and then use Craigslist's mapping feature to see what other sales may be going on near the sales on my short list.

pointing44

Banned
Apr 26, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Logistics app debugging tool - This tool allows you visualize/plot multiple points (lat, long)/(latitude, longitude) on the map. It also allows you to specify a shape (circle/square/marker), a color and a comment for each of the points. Only lat, long for each line is mandatory. Providing color, shape and comment is optional.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread