Calvin begay necklace set

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is something I passed on today. It's really nice looking them signed and have matching earrings. I told the guy have give him $200 for it but that was it. Even that is kind of a stretch but oh well maybe he will call back! I did get some other nice things from him. A lot of sterling silver rings.

image-4063786946.jpg

image-846645463.jpg

I would like to own it but I don't want to buy something I'm going to sit on for months.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will that sell well over the 200?

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He wanted $1000!!

I just don't see them going close to that so he may come down I don't know. maybe sentimental value to it I have no idea. It was nice to look at. And I can see why it's collectible but I don't want to buy something I'm going to sit on for six months.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thousand bucks :icon_scratch:....What a dream weaver!

Last edited:

randazzo1

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
New York, NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites (CM 5000, XLT, VX3) and Minelab (Svgn GT & Excal III & Equinox)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot these pieces are purchased at trading posts in or right outside the Navajo nation - or - in Southwest shops while people are on vacation. They pay top dollar for them given the circumstances and then seek high prices on resale. Authentic NA pieces all generally sell well in my experience.

Koffee

Dec 9, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Goldbug2 x2 , Garrett 250, GTX 3030, CZ20, Excal, Minelab 2200, ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a couple items up currently from the Begay clan, the only issue you may have with jewelry in this price range, that I have found is it can take serious time to move. I rarely move pieces like this quickly and most of the time it is between 9 and 18 months for me with this category of items. You just need to be in at the right price because most of the time it is not a fast turn around .

Cheers - Koffee

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread