8 Reales at the T.S.

tomsright

Jul 2, 2013
NatureCoast Florida
Detector(s) used
A/T PRO, 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little Spanish treasure at the T.S. . The gold is not marked but tested to be 14k. The folks in the Spanish cob section have help with some info on it
. I just thought I'd share it here. Total weight 18.6 grams price $30. You just never know what you can find. Good hunting
DSCN2723 (2).JPG DSCN2708 (2).JPG

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
mkulltra has given the "banner find" reply to at least 3 posts already. I fail to see why it is funny or is he just mocking us?

mkulltra

Nov 14, 2012
South Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Instead of saying nice find or good score, I'm going to use banner find in protest of garage sale items not being allowed on banner. It's not in any way mocking or meant as a joke. I think most of our really good scores deserve a shot on the banner.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I woulda bought that! :notworthy: I'da probably tried to get them down to 25 though. :laughing7:

I thought once here, a fella bought a civil war soldier hat at a garage sale, in real good condition, and they made it banner. :icon_scratch:
Help me out there, if someone remembers that one, I can't be sure..... :dontknow:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought once here, a fella bought a civil war soldier hat at a garage sale, in real good condition, and they made it banner. :icon_scratch:
Help me out there, if someone remembers that one, I can't be sure..... :dontknow:
I don't recall that. As far as I know there has never been a gs find that made the banner.

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
Thats a sweet find. Congrats. Im still lookin the old fashion way. Beep beep be=eeep pulltab

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread