Original nes ands shes mini

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
With about 25 games. No big dollar games but I should triple my money on this one. $90 for all. Way high for what I'm used to paying but I need stuff to list on the bay. I figure the systems will pay for the deal and games will all be profit.

I think you are talking about $200 if everything is tested and working. You may need to test the pins. Unless you tested everything before you bought it, it isn't worth the risk.

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to pick it up at 430. The guy is a gamer and known locally. I've sold 5-10 of the games in the past for 15-18 a piece. I'll keep this updated but I'm confident I can do $275 on everything at a minimum.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's not bad if its all in good working order. I fished my old one out for my parents attic, but the heat had already gotten to it.

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nes games contra, Dr Mario, yoshi, super Mario bros 1-3 nes play action football and dunkhunt......snes games are ken griffey baseball street fighter 2 and street fighter 2 turbo hole in one golf Chuck rock phantom 2040 super Mario world mortal kombat 1 and 2 tetris attack Aladdin donkey Kong country super Mario allstars tiny toons Mario's time machine nba jam and super gameboy with tetris... Plus the systems...

meanpc

Jun 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With 25 games I think it's worth the risk. Worst case, you would end up selling the console as parts-only, then still make money on the games.

meanpc

Jun 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait, I didn't realize it was two systems. Hell yeh, that's a killer deal.

meanpc

Jun 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you are talking about $200 if everything is tested and working. You may need to test the pins. Unless you tested everything before you bought it, it isn't worth the risk.

How would you know without knowing what the games are? I buy about 10 systems a week and I never test them, unless it is a handheld that happens to be charged. If I were going to buy a PS4 or an Xbox One, I would definitely want to test it. The older stuff you just get cheap enough to where it doesn't really matter if it works or not, like buzzhead did.

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
How would you know without knowing what the games are? I buy about 10 systems a week and I never test them, unless it is a handheld that happens to be charged. If I were going to buy a PS4 or an Xbox One, I would definitely want to test it. The older stuff you just get cheap enough to where it doesn't really matter if it works or not, like buzzhead did.
He said there were no big money games there. To me that means they are common. That means $2 to $4 each.

vabuckhunter

Mar 14, 2011
Central Virginia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
I sell quite a few systems and games on ebay and you will be surprised how much contra and some of the SNES games are worth, great deal.

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By big money I meant 25 plus dollar games.

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listed 5 games for a total of $65 starting bid, let's see how they go.

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just listed the SNES games for an average buy it now of 12.00 each. And I have 16 of them listed. Didn't get to the actual systems yet.

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sold 2 games.... $24.50 total so far.

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another just sold for $21.00...I think I'll do good on this lot.

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two more sold for $22.00.... Total.. Still didn't list the systems...

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably around 250.00 sold right now, 2-3 games left and the systems, which I'm going to list to end right after Christmas.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread