"This early bird got more then just worm"......

Sterling

Jan 24, 2012
central, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
I decided to go too a yard sale before I started work, I was lucky for I was the 1st one to arrive..As I saw the tables being brought out from the back yard I got more anxious/ excited.y.after going thought all the tables I was getting discourage, then I noticed this unique little vase and I saw the price of .50 cents, so I picked it up... I knew it was a steel for the little turned out to be a "Rookwood" vase:hello2:..... image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Not bad at all, I am no expert but I would say that probably STARTS at $50 dollars and goes up from there.

My good friend picked up a T80 hookah air compressor this weekend for $5 dollars!
Used they are worth $350, he scored big time.
All I got this weekend was a huge aluminum feed scoop for $1 dollar, good for prospecting though. :)

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your vase dates to 1927 as evidenced by the Roman numerals on the bottom. I would go over it with a magnifying glass and check for any crazing, fleabites, cracks, etc. Also because it is a matte glaze, look for any superficial "rub" marks on it that may (or may not) be able to clean off. There is only one pink no. 2094 vase listed on the net that I can find. They want $105 for it on ETSY. Color is a factor when pricing too. I would think $50-$75 would be a good sell price for this vase.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread