A few finds from the past few weeks - PA amp, laptop, camera, mobo, remote control

meanpc

Jun 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sell a ton of stuff but here are a few of my higher profit margin items I've sold recently with the bought and sold prices. All prices I list are without shipping, which buyers paid extra for. Maybe this will give some of you some ideas.

$_57 (1).JPG

Bogen PA amp, never used w/ box and manuals. Bought $10, sold $168

$_57 (2).JPG

Underwater camera - Bought $5, Sold $51

$_57 (3).JPG

Softball bat - Bought $2, Sold $43. Bats ship perfectly in those free Priority poster mailer boxes btw.

$_57 (4).JPG

Core2Duo Motherboard,CPU,RAM. Free, Sold for $43. Seller gave me computer and monitor. Computer didn't come with HDD. Gutted mobo and threw out the case.

$_57 (5).JPG

Harmony remote, never used. Bought $5, Sold $92

$_57.JPG

Old laptop with dead battery. Works fine otherwise. Bought $9, sold $83

Last edited:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. Good deal on the old laptop for $9. Got my last one for $5, same bad battery other than that it worked fine. I did not know they had free priority poster mailers. I have never seen them out at any of my local post offices. They must keep them hidden. I will be asking about it the next time i'm there. Thanks for the mention of it.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Nice finds. Good deal on the old laptop for $9. Got my last one for $5, same bad battery other than that it worked fine. I did not know they had free priority poster mailers. I have never seen them out at any of my local post offices. They must keep them hidden. I will be asking about it the next time i'm there. Thanks for the mention of it.
I'm assuming he means these triangular boxes. I use them a bit myself and I order all my supplies online. Shipping is free and the boxes are free. Just go there & set up an account. https://store.usps.com/store/browse/uspsProductDetailMultiSkuDropDown.jsp?categoryNavIds=shipping-supplies%3apriority-mail&categoryNav=false&navAction=push&navCount=0&productId=P_O_1098M&categoryId=priority-mail

OP
OP
M

meanpc

Jun 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bandit is right, I just ordered them online for free. Makes shipping long stuff a breeze.

OP
OP
M

meanpc

Jun 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My local post office doesn't stock any priority boxes, which is ridiculous. Guess they are trying to hawk those awful sure-post boxes they sell.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread