Found on Facebook garage sale page...

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
/\
A very achievable dream (many years)

congrats on the advancement

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far all the stuff I've seen on our Facebook page here is complete garbage. A lot of clothing purses baby stuff. A fake gold necklace... Nothing worth even check on lately!

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rolls of wheat cents... Too bad the idiot never showed up... And then had the balls to message me and said I was trying to scam him..... Paying .02 cents a piece for something I could sell at .03 cents per piece....

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He messaged me looking for a buyer, I told him I paid .02 cents a piece.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who's paying three cents for wheat pennies. I have a lot of them I'll sell for that price! I would text him back and tell you will pay five cents apiece and then not show up. Is it that big of a deal for three cents apiece unless there's some key date stuff in there but it doesn't sound like it.

I went to one today and the lady showed me to gold necklaces and then said that she was going to take him to the cash for gold place because he would pay more. I weighed them out 17.3 g between the two of them. Offered her $310 and she said no way! That's around 80% of spot and I gave her my phone number so when the guy gives her $180 for them or $ 200 she can call me back. But if I have to go back to her house the price is going to be a little bit less for being a pain in the butt!

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had told the guy earlier I bought jewelry at scrap prices, he messaged me asking if I bought wheat cents...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread