I paid for their labor.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On this jewelry lot. At a yard sale today I found something that works getting the jewelry out of their house and this one was no exception the guy said he was planning on putting it out tomorrow he should one of the person who made him an offer but he would take other offers on it as well. So after looking at everything I said I would give him $80 for everything and he said no way. So then he came back with $100 and I said no way! Then he pulled out the earrings and I said okay hundred bucks!!! I'm going to stick these things online as is and let them auction. Minus the six pairs of 14 karat gold earrings that were on it as well. (8.5 grams)

I couldn't imagine how much time was put into putting all of these earrings on the cardboard but I like it going to go with it!

There are some namebrand stuff Lissner Coro Japan Hong Kong Trafari. some Sterling. Then a bunch of necklaces and pans in the jewelry box as well nothing spectacular. Left I don't now the coral set might be good but it's not real coral.

image-2382493310.jpg

image-3760877309.jpg

image-4121365010.jpg

There are a couple other sets of jewelry as well. I normally don't like to spend $100 on something like this but I wasn't gonna let it go with how much gold was in it. all this stuff is just bonus!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread