Other

Rodbuster209

Oct 26, 2010
Northern California
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE, Excaliber 1000, Sovereign, White's SpectrumXLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right on! I hope there are some good sales. Good Luck!

Tallone

Sep 4, 2013
In a gloomy castle on a lonely hill
Primary Interest:
Other
banana020.gif

Baltimore

Feb 18, 2013
Maryland/Vermont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a keeper! Seriously though, Enjoying (or at least being willing) to thrift is a serious matter when it comes to a relationship, not quite a dealbreaker but it's up there!

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went on a first date with a nice woman. We talked for a few hours about this and that. When I asked about a second date, she agreed (yea!) We are meeting this saturday at 6:30 to go Garage Sale surfing. I mean, that has to be the best second date ever.

I hope we end up at her place... Listing stuff up on Ebay, long into the night...

Really... lol :) Ebay on your second date late into the night?? Really? >>>> I am very happy for you! I wish I had a treasure hunting gal too... !

dumpsterdiver

Dec 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good for you.

Better think about who gets to take home that item you both see at the same time.

scaupus

Apr 20, 2011
Not too far from a beach
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went on a first date with a nice woman. We talked for a few hours about this and that. When I asked about a second date, she agreed (yea!) We are meeting this saturday at 6:30 to go Garage Sale surfing. I mean, that has to be the best second date ever.

I hope we end up at her place...
Listing stuff up on Ebay, long into the night...

Let us know when she kicks ur butt pickin...lol

OldSowBreath

Mar 18, 2009
Watch out! You'll see a great piece of jewelry at a good price. She will see it too. She'll wait for you to buy it and then you will wind up, through feminine wile, giving her the piece. Its endemic to the species.

OP
OP
D

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
So, I know you guys (people) are all waiting for a report. She contacted me Friday night with the news that she sprained her ankle... We had lunch instead. Now, next Saturday, if her foot is better, we are going to try the sales...

mjm579

Jan 6, 2013
Montgomery County, PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, I know you guys (people) are all waiting for a report. She contacted me Friday night with the news that she sprained her ankle... We had lunch instead. Now, next Saturday, if her foot is better, we are going to try the sales...

OM - thank - GOD!! I thought you were about to tell me that the broken ankle was just a BS story. So, excited for you! Happy hunting (and healing) to the two of you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread