Favorite place going out of business!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife shattered her phone today and I had to take it to get fixed which was not cheap. But I stopped in to a place I've been buying jewelry for a while and they're going out of business. So.... Everything was on sale but was also heavily picked over I think I did pretty well though. Spent $150 total the large pendant, cuff bracelet are signed. The turquoise ring maybe signed hard to make out...

image-1738620435.jpg

image-133928947.jpg

image-2673723484.jpg

image-2360614010.jpg

Attachments

• image-2970821307.jpg
    image-2970821307.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 114

kali_is_my_copilot

Feb 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice picks! What's the weight on the necklace? If it's as large as it seems you should easily get $80-100 on ebay for that alone, more If you're willing to let it sit for a while.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice picks! What's the weight on the necklace? If it's as large as it seems you should easily get $80-100 on ebay for that alone, more If you're willing to let it sit for a while.

It's 50 grams and 25" long. It's really nice! I decided to wear it until my son laughed at me so I'm going to sell it now! Oh well... It's probably better that way!

It's been a crazy day I got a jewelry box today and haven't had time to search it. Probably won't until after Monday. I bought a huge case of baseball cards all 1960s through 2000 don't know when I'll look in those. I did look in one box and found a Barry bonds rookie card I bet that thing is worth about $.35! Maybe less. There is one bookmarked Michael Jordan hopefully there's something good in there.. And a toy I'm going to do another thread on... I didn't even know they made them in 1964.

Tallone

Sep 4, 2013
In a gloomy castle on a lonely hill
Primary Interest:
Other
I bought a huge case of baseball cards all 1960s through 2000 don't know when I'll look in those.

1960s vintage baseball cards can be fairly valuable. Even relatively unknown players can be worth a few bucks each. The old cards should be easy to spot. Make a stack of cards and look at an edge. The old cards were made of low quality paper and look sort of grayish in color while the new cards should be bright white. Also, the old cards may be a little thicker than the newer cards. If you can quickly separate the older cards out of the pile and take some pics of them, some of us old fart baseball fans will know the big name players. Cards for those guys will be much more valuable - especially if they are in good condition.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread