Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Valentine from the 60s. Picked up a bunch of ephemera at a Flee Market. When this valentine was made it was all in fun. Now days it would be so taboo. DSC03563.JPG If this is offensive to anyone let me and I will remove. This is just to show Then and Now.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
That Valentine Card might have been comical humor from the 1960's but believe it is just as inappropriate today as it might have been during the days of Cro Magnon men and women, at least if you value not running from a knife or club wielding woman, LOL!!

Frank

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our history is not offensive now. Things were done so much differently then. I hate political correctness.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, sad that Beans would feel the need to say he doesn't want to offend anyone over that card...sissyfication of the nation.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agreed. At least that card is an equal opportunity offender!
Exactly, black, white, brown, yellow, red, male, female, gay, straight, fat is fat, lol. For anyone that may be offended by that, either grow a backbone or go on a diet. I need to myself, I'm topping 280 again so I can talk about fat people.:tongue3:

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I laughed. That is the type of humor my mother enjoys. If it were a birthday card, she would buy it today for my uncle.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread