Jewelry 101, 202, 303

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been wanting these books forever. I have a search set up on Ebay, but they never sell for a reasonable price. And yeah, there is no way I am spending $100 on a book; that is not reasonable in my book (pun intended). I recently did a search, and found these books on Ebookmall. Now, I am totally not affiliated there, I get nothing for telling y'all this. I just thought that if someone else wants the books, and doesn't want to take out a small business loan to buy it, these are affordable.

Collecting Costume Jewelry 101 2nd Edition ISBN 9781574325621 PDF epub | Julia Carroll ebook | eBookMall

billjustbill

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab SN/XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you buy them, would you give us an insight as to how they help you?

Thanks,
Bill

OP
OP
M

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
If you buy them, would you give us an insight as to how they help you?

Thanks,
Bill

Bill, I took an interlibrary loan on all three books a few months ago. I like the first and third. I bought the first one as an ebook because I wanted to make sure it works. The ebook is slow to turn pages. I think because it is image heavy. I found a lot of information in the first and third. The second one has a ton of chapters on patents, and how to figure out the age of the piece based on the patent number. I didn't find that too helpful for me personally.

If you want a cheap, good book, look for How to Be A Jewelry Detective. I forgot who wrote it. Maybe Jeanne Bell? That one is a quick read and well worth the money.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread