Why cant something like this ever happen to me?

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go look in your garage see if there's a computer hiding in there! That's absolutely crazy. I worked for the school district back in Pennsylvania probably.... I don't know how many years. Thinking it hurts.... But anyways we filled up dumpsters full of those computers. Dumpsters full like the long construction dumpsters the biggest size you can get. I bet we filled up at least 15 dumpsters full of those computers, boxes, original ones still in the package. Right into the dumpsters. It pissed me off I thought somebody could use those computers but they said technology is changing we don't do that anymore we don't use these types anymore. They were all Apple computers every single one of them.

I got written up actually because I tried keeping some of them. I thought it be fun to take them apart.. nope I got pulled off the job site take in downtown sat in front of seven people who didn't really give a crap that I was there or not. And told that if I wanted to keep my job I need to bring the computers back and throw them in the dumpster. So for $7.30 an hour job, I brought back all 17 of them I had and threw them back away. Looking back I probably should've quit because they would all be sitting in my parents basement right now had I not taking them back!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread