Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up a jewlery box for $5

I got a few sterling pieces. And also pulled a nice 10k necklace. With pendant

Weighs only about 2 grams but I am not complaining. The diamonds test real. Is the purple stone amethyst? Amy ideas?

I have learned sterling hallmarks pretty well from everyone here. But have no clue if there are any gold ones that command a premium

Any ideas on the gold hallmarks ?

Thanks

Bob

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433969576.687410.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433969625.070527.jpg

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
No idea on the hallmarks. If the diamonds test real more than likely the purple stone is real amethyst.

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Bob, the "good" names are John Hardy, David Yurman, sometimes Judith Ripka (she does a lot of silver and gold). Those are the few that come off the top of my head. Tiffany has a lot of fakes, so be careful about those. (I've gotten 2 this week.)
The first letter of the hallmark looks like a J, no? Can you get a better picture? My guess though is that this is just one of those pieces that the hallmark isn't going to make it worth much more.
Congrats on the great find. Sounds like you more than made your money back! LOL. ~ Leah

OP
OP
Turbo21

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Leah and trd.
Thanks for the help. Thinking of a buy it now of $100 to see if their are any takers. It's not very heavy at just over 2 grams. But it's a pretty little thing

Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread