May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit a couple of yard sales this morning. The first one had two $1 boxes with jewelry in it. I could see all the pieces were marked gold filled so I bought it. One box was a heart earrings and necklace set marked 1/20th 12kt GF. The second box had a pearl bracelet also marked gold filled and a large H pendant. The pendant was costume. The final garage sale had a box of jewelry priced at three dollars per piece. It was way too much but I did see one really nice CZ and 9 to 5 goldplated earring stud. I asked her if she had the other one and she said let me check upstairs. She came down with a small box with a bunch of jewelry in it and we looked for it but could not find it. I did find a Sterling ring still with the original $20 price tag which she sold me for two dollars. I then saw the broken bracelet and she said oh that's gold but if you can fix that you can have it for a buck. 2.1g 14kt, 12.1g 12kt gold filled, 7g Sterling ring and took chance on huge necklace for $0.25 that was nice but not silver. $5.25 total. The bracelet on the left is the gold one and it's broken. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1434209543.461330.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread