Yard sale dream, a must read!!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I honestly have not had a good weekend of yard sailing in about a month. As far as actually being able to go out and spend a couple hours. It's always been two or three here or there in between running errands and doing stuff since the kids of been out of school.

OK so I was planning on going out this morning and went to bed late and set my alarm for 6:30 AM. Alarm goes off and I hit off instead of snooze.

So I'm at my 1st yard sale and I find something awesome. I look at the rest of the stuff and walk off to my car. I'm so excited it's like I'm almost skipping down the driveway. Reach for my car door, pull the handle and open up my eyes! I have never felt so disappointed in my life then when I open my eyes and I was still laying in bed! It was like losing my dog when I was a kid. I could not believe I was still laying in bed when I opened my eyes!!! Look down at my phone and it was 7:04 AM. Shot like a rocket got up brush my teeth there's some clothes on and grab a bottle of water and shot out the door....

The first 8 yard sales at the community sale I was planning on going to had a bunch of junk. There was nothing good everything is picked over. Then ended up spending $2100 at another one by the end of the day! (that part was not a dream!)

I have never had such a realistic dream that I can remember, and I was so stinking shocked when I woke up and was in bed. Unbelievable!!! [emoji797][emoji27]

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I misread, 2100 at one yard sale? You made someone's yard sale a dream come true. Whatdaya get?

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I once had a dream I ate a 50LB marshmallow. When I awoke my pillow was gone! Seriously I know the feeling. I have so few time to do what I love to do so when I have the time and oversleep it is so depressing.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I once had a dream I ate a 50LB marshmallow. When I awoke my pillow was gone! Seriously I know the feeling. I have so few time to do what I love to do so when I have the time and oversleep it is so depressing.

ROFL !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread