Auction score.

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438397090.736688.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438397118.395993.jpg

5 total pieces. With coa and boxes. $2 bucks each!! Sold prices on eBay up to $140 each. Everything I bought tonight was cheap except the nes and games.

kali_is_my_copilot

Feb 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've strongly considered some older/more elaborate/more obscure games at sales recently, but the waves of pop-culture collectibilia have hit this town hard, which is why I consistently do so well with *very* nice jewelry here while navigating stacks of comics and crappy records and half-complete board games priced at $5-10+ EACH. I'm hesitant to buy anything that's used but stuff that's still sealed always commands a premium so I've stayed away thus far.

However, I need to remember that shallow flat-pack-type boxes such as those used by Danbury/Franklin Mint are always worth peeking in to! You could find sterling plates or personal-sized Pentagons or god only knows what else, can't really go wrong at two bucks a pop IMO. Nice finds, and thanks for reminding us to leave no cardboard lid unturned.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two years ago I could have bought the nes and games for $25 total. I paid $35 for the games and $22.50 for the system tonight. I'm going to try the Danbury stuff tomorrow at flea for $70 each and if they don't sell they hit ebay at $125. Buy it now. Free shipping.

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sold two of the danbury mint resins so far, the stadium at $135 plus shipping and the twin towers at $100 plus shipping.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread