Necktie jackpot!

Baltimore

Feb 18, 2013
Maryland/Vermont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone,

With all of our discussion of ties in the $1 thread I figured I should post this. Picked these up all at once at the same store, $1 each. I just kept pulling one after another out of the rack, I couldn't believe it. Someone had very expensive taste in ties! Looks like all of these should bring $50-$100 per, maybe more! Pretty exciting! The moral of the story is check that tie rack, you never know what'll happen!

IMG_3847.JPG

IMG_3848.JPG

IMG_3849.JPG

Happy hunting as always!

bigcaddy64

Apr 20, 2013
Fullerton, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Hermes ties are super nice and one of my favorite to wear. The patterns they have available are in the hundreds. Those should fetch the most. Thomas Pink ties are another fantastic brand. I like their dress shirts and have a closet full of them. It's British tailoring at its finest.

Nice score! I look for ties at the sales near me and never find anything decent

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You definitely hit the necktie jackpot. I'll be curious to see how they sell

OP
OP
B

Baltimore

Feb 18, 2013
Maryland/Vermont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your welcome, lol. Nice score!

I'd been looking for them before the thread as well, but my knowledge has been expanded! Most of my previous looking has just been knowing expensive mens brands to look out for.

The Hermes ties are super nice and one of my favorite to wear. The patterns they have available are in the hundreds. Those should fetch the most. Thomas Pink ties are another fantastic brand. I like their dress shirts and have a closet full of them. It's British tailoring at its finest.

Yep, I actually didn't know Thomas Pink made ties, but I've sold their dress shirts for $50 used so I figured it was a good call, plus those minimal figurative patterns seem to do very well regardless of brand.

OldSowBreath

Mar 18, 2009
Whoa! What a score! All I've ever found are the Hermes empty tie boxes. I've got maybe ten or more. Picked them up for like a quarter a piece.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread