Modern metal bids statue..

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wondering, does anyone here think this is worth anything? I didn't get any specifics off of it it might be handmade for all I know but it's about 7 foot tall. I believe it's made out of steel. Probably been next to the house for the last 25 years. Tomorrow's the last day of their estate sale and everything goes to the dump or Goodwill. Is it too big to mess with?!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1455055516.274637.jpg

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would take it if it was free which it should be since they are going to dump it. Nice yard art. Chicken. But to big to be trying to sell on ebay for me anyway.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I left it. Probably won't go back either. I spent an hour and a half digging through this estate sale. She said make a pile I will give you a good price. I found like seven things worthwhile she hits me is $150 price tag!

The lady before me paid $140 , could fill up the whole entire truck bed and there was a Dyson vacuum cleaner included in it.

I had some fancy punch bowl, a matching cutting board with matching knives. A broken clock and a barometer. I just bought the broken clock and left I was kind of upset. Oh well!

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I left it. Probably won't go back either. I spent an hour and a half digging through this estate sale. She said make a pile I will give you a good price. I found like seven things worthwhile she hits me is $150 price tag!

The lady before me paid $140 , could fill up the whole entire truck bed and there was a Dyson vacuum cleaner included in it.

I had some fancy punch bowl, a matching cutting board with matching knives. A broken clock and a barometer. I just bought the broken clock and left I was kind of upset. Oh well!

It always amazes me the way some people are. Going in the trash tomorrow if no one buys it, but today it is worth a fortune.

Rodbuster209

Oct 26, 2010
Northern California
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE, Excaliber 1000, Sovereign, White's SpectrumXLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should of told her "what you'll pay me $150.00 to haul this to the dump for you!" Then point at her and laugh!

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate that. Dig out all the stuff, do all the work that no one else was bothered to do and then something new comes to light and they think it's worth a fortune.

One other time I dug through all this guys crap and pulled out a good hall and the man wanted three times what it was worth. In a house in the middle of summer with no air-conditioning. It's like i pull it out, since they have not seen it for the last 25 years and they instantly fall in love with it again.

when I told him I cant buy it for that price, but I can pay this.... he said OK just leave here on the table somebody else will buy it. I said no I'm going to go put it all back where I found it! Lol.

Last edited:

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nathan made them-

Top Member Reactions