Taxco & Native American Haul

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
I got an early invitation to a local estate sale last Thursday. Had a lot of stuff going on getting ready for a music festival I was going to so I didn't get there until a couple minutes before it was supposed to start...& there were several people that had reserve piles by then. I didn't see much they got that I would have wanted & was able to pick up a few pieces of Taxco and Native American jewelry. I was also able to leave a list with things I'd like to have. Some I bid in the 55-65% range but most were at half price. All but 2 of those didn't sell at full price & were waiting for me when I got back from the music festival. The first picture is some of the items I paid full price for. Neither of the sand cast bracelets are marked. The 2nd pic is some of the reduced price items. The rest show details of the reduced price items.

001.JPG 002.JPG 7399.JPG 7401.JPG 7403.JPG 7404.JPG

OP
OP
T

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
I'm hoping someone may recognize some of the marks I'm not familiar with. First pic is from the massive Taxco choker. It looks like it's signed JGL & yes the Mexico is upside down & backwards. Second pic is from the multi color stone pin & the last is from the Zuni bolo. Sorry the bolo mark is turned sideways.

003.JPG 7397.JPG 7398.JPG

Jayers

Jun 28, 2014
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Just starting out with a BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Taxco piece is just that: "Taxco" nobody particularly special, but the nice thing is, it's Taxco! You can easily get double melt for it; but because it looks heavy and chunky I would start at four times melt OBO. You found some nice pieces.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread