Urgent Help Needed on Painting Value

f5fk

May 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear SDIceMan, do you have the painting by Cyril Kutlik? If yes I would be interested. Felix Kutlik

OP
OP
SDIceMan

SDIceMan

Nov 12, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, I'm sorry. The seller and I couldn't come to an agreement on the price. If you'd like to PM me, I can give you the telephone number of the woman who was conducting the sale.

f5fk

May 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cyril Kutlik

No, I'm sorry. The seller and I couldn't come to an agreement on the price. If you'd like to PM me, I can give you the telephone number of the woman who was conducting the sale.

Hi I would like to get her number, please can you posted for me? Thank you Felix Kutlik.

OP
OP
SDIceMan

SDIceMan

Nov 12, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1464737669.321072.jpg

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
In my younger days I was an active heavy metal guitarist. Still have the guitars, but do not play that much.

My point is, a LOT of people would like to have a painting like this. Just because something is macabre, or deals with gloomy subject matter does not mean it would be difficult to sell.

A good example: How many horror movie fans are there in the word?

Just my 2 cents.

Also, I could be wrong, due to the lighting, but it looks like that painting could use a cleanup by an art restoration expert.

I would think there would be art collectors in Europe who would be interested in this piece as well. The artist certainly had talent.

perun

Apr 14, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hello IceMan,

I know this thread is years old now, but if it is possible, Id appreciate if you could PM me with a contact of auction house that was selling this painting, or anyone who bought it meanwhile.

Thanks. Regards.

OP
OP
SDIceMan

SDIceMan

Nov 12, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello IceMan,

I know this thread is years old now, but if it is possible, Id appreciate if you could PM me with a contact of auction house that was selling this painting, or anyone who bought it meanwhile.

Thanks. Regards.

I apologize, but I no longer have that information, as that estate sale was in Albuquerque and I was just passing through - no opportunity to develop a relationship with the company like I have done here in my city, where I would be able to tell you right away who had hosted that sale. I did have the woman’s contact number briefly, and if you scroll up this thread, you will see an individual that I may have private messaged back in 2016 with the telephone number. He or she may still have that number, but I do not. I also checked my sent TNet private messages, but it appears they do not go back far enough to encompass mid-2016. I’m sorry I couldn’t be more help.

perun

Apr 14, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I apologize, but I no longer have that information, as that estate sale was in Albuquerque and I was just passing through - no opportunity to develop a relationship with the company like I have done here in my city, where I would be able to tell you right away who had hosted that sale. I did have the woman’s contact number briefly, and if you scroll up this thread, you will see an individual that I may have private messaged back in 2016 with the telephone number. He or she may still have that number, but I do not. I also checked my sent TNet private messages, but it appears they do not go back far enough to encompass mid-2016. I’m sorry I couldn’t be more help.

Thank you. I will try to get in touch with another forum member here. Do you maybe know the name of the auction house, so i could try finding them online? Regards.

OP
OP
SDIceMan

SDIceMan

Nov 12, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you. I will try to get in touch with another forum member here. Do you maybe know the name of the auction house, so i could try finding them online? Regards.

It was an estate sale company running the sale out of a clients house, and I’m sorry, but I do not remember the name of the company. You may want to try looking on estatesales.net for Albuquerque estate sale companies, and messaging them with your question, and maybe the photograph of the painting. I doubt that the company would have forgotten such a unique painting. Good luck!

perun

Apr 14, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was an estate sale company running the sale out of a clients house, and I’m sorry, but I do not remember the name of the company. You may want to try looking on estatesales.net for Albuquerque estate sale companies, and messaging them with your question, and maybe the photograph of the painting. I doubt that the company would have forgotten such a unique painting. Good luck!

IceMan, I honestly appreciate your effort in helping me with this. A BIG thank you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread