kleinerschmitter

Aug 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Excalibur II, Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello all,

Got these two pieces from an estate sale today, one is a green stone & sterling bracelet and the other is some kind of dragonfly thing which is a mixture of sterling and stainless steel. I have no idea what the dragonfly is, my guess is pendant? It appears to be whole and not have anything broken off. I've tried to take the best pictures of the hallmarks. On the bracelet there are several hallmarks, some on the pendants that say SE and some on the ends that look like a Sun with 4 sets of wavy rays. Here's the pictures, tried to do my best and took some through my loops.

IMAG4600.jpg IMAG4601.jpg IMAG4602.jpg IMAG4603.jpg IMAG4604.jpg IMAG4605.jpg IMAG4607.jpg

Thank you all so much for your help!!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The dragonflies cool. I bet the whole thing is sterling silver. The SS stands for Sterling. The tube on the top looks like a small chain would slide through it and then the part that's brass might be either gold plated sterling or it might actually be brass. I can't make out the signature on it but just looking at it it's a modernist piece I think and probably has some good value to it. I would think a minimum of $75 if not more. If you can figure out the name could be a couple hundred dollars. Hopefully somebody here can help you with the signature because I have no idea.

The other one is turquoise sterling silver charm bracelet. With Navajo or Indian made crosses and charms. I can't give you good value on that one I would guess at least $50 probably higher. The charms look older than the bracelet does. Which isn't always a bad thing. Hope that helps a little bit. The dragonflies awesome. You'll get good money for it it's not a $25 piece.

OP
OP
kleinerschmitter

kleinerschmitter

Aug 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Excalibur II, Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
Other
That's great news on the Dragonfly because I didn't pay $25 for it! Got it for $10.

jason4kstate

Jun 23, 2007
The charm is either made by Sundancer Charm Co or Southwest Jewelry Company I forget which one has this hallmark. I have quite a few charms by them. I would say its in between a $15-20 range. If it was a Native piece it would be quite a bit more.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread