Can anyone give me a little Worthpoint help on a Pepsi thermometer??

CladSpends2

Jan 11, 2010
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
I found one of these on a yard sale today, bought some original Coke stuff, an empty Lionel engine box, some silverware that melts out to $350, two 14K gold rings that melt out to nearly $280 and a Schwinn bike for myself so I can ride with my daughter and wife this summer at the campgrounds, a J B Crook brass fishing reel, that looks like it would do well on eBay, some silver coins..................paid $270 for everything and am invited back in the morning, but a value on this is stumping me. Any help is much appreciated. OH, if you are wondering about pics, I am never successful in posting them. I apologize for their lack as well and thank you in advance for any help.

T.

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/vintage-pepsi-large-round-thermometer-458723013

OP
OP
CladSpends2

CladSpends2

Jan 11, 2010
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
UPDATE: This was in the lot that I had bundled up. I knew it had to be worth something when I threw it into my pile, but I had no idea how much. I am a happy jr. picker this evening. It was posted less than 6 hours, maybe I didn't price it right, but I am happy.

Lionel 671 Turb Eng Box Insert 1946 7 Only No Toy Manufacturers Assos Logo | eBay

Thanks for looking and hope it gives someone an idea of something else to look for.

T.

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always keep an eye out for Lionel items. Seems you had a special item. Don't keep thinking you may have sold it to low, it will drive you crazy.

OP
OP
CladSpends2

CladSpends2

Jan 11, 2010
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
I always keep an eye out for Lionel items. Seems you had a special item. Don't keep thinking you may have sold it to low, it will drive you crazy.

Beans, don't worry, no regrets. 90% of the time I am a fast nickel type of guy anyway. (Within reason) And I am always the happiest when I can turn the fast nickels into a revolver, nickeled or not, but especially nickeled. LOL

T.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread