Freebie on the curb.

Lost&Found

Jul 27, 2013
NYC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this Bogen VP40A, circa 1961 on the curbside left for trash. Its a 40 watt tube amplified PA system that has a turntable and can be used as a guitar amp, voice etc. Tested it and it still works. Guess thats what happens when its made in the USA. My son is a guitarist and collects vinyl so he has another toy to add to his collection.

IMG_1510.jpg IMG_1511.JPG

captain flintlock

Jul 21, 2015
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a kick a$$ freebie!! It looks pretty clean too! Like I say......... Free is for me!!

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing that someone tossed that.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
might have been the wife. My wife bugged me for years to toss my stereo because it did not work. I finally did.

A few years ago during winter I asked my wife where my Navy CB Arctic Field Jacket was, it was cold outside and I wanted to wear it. She said she threw it away. I still have a SeaBee olive green shirt I wear to all my yardsales, it keeps me warm. I had to tell her "do not throw away" it is over 40 years old.

OP
OP
Lost&Found

Lost&Found

Jul 27, 2013
NYC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe it was from an apartment clean out of someone elderly who passed away recently. The building porters have no idea about the value of things. All they saw was an outdated record player. Its condition is near mint with two minor scrapes to its tolex cover. It must of been in a closet for 45 years.

Now, if I can only find a Fender deluxe twin reverb amp with black face circa 1965 for the right price.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread