diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Around here when I set up, I'm busier than a one-legged man in an butt kicking contest. I want stuff gone so bad, I about give it away.

edit... and I'm so happy to see it all gone 3 hours later because 3 hours is all I can handle. I'm not a seller either but I love the thrill of the hunt..

Last edited:

captain flintlock

Jul 21, 2015
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Around here when I set up, I'm busier than a one-legged man in an butt kicking contest. I want stuff gone so bad, I about give it away.

edit... and I'm so happy to see it all gone 3 hours later because 3 hours is all I can handle. I'm not a seller either but I love the thrill of the hunt..

I'm not crazy about the setting up part but I do like the interaction with people whether newcomers or my faithful regulars. And I really like flipping things and seeing what I can get. I only set up once or twice a season so it's not too bad. My grandpa used to do this back in the 70's before he died and I have many fond memories of helping him and seeing how happy people were to go to his barn sales. I guess it's in my blood.

silverdollarbill

Aug 27, 2012
Dirty Jerz
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really need to and would like to have a yard sale. However, a lot of the regulars around here are crazy and I'd prefer they do not know where I live. I've tried talking my lady friend into doing it for me, but she says no way.

Last edited:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a better buyer than a seller...I'd rather sell to the seller.:icon_scratch: Than to sit around and piece stuff out. I'm too impatient! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions