One of the coolest, best yard sale finds....

CladSpends2

Jan 11, 2010
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
New friends. Tonight my family met Mojjax and his girlfriend Debbie for supper at our campsite at Pemiquid Point. He brought us fresh clams he had dug today and we put on a feed. I got to put a face to his posts and we swapped stories of big scores at yard sales and talked about eBay sales and the girls got along fine. Just a small testament to the quality of the people on this website. I do wish even more of you could have been here. I owe so many of you a big "Thank you" for all the ideas of what can be bought for a profit and how to make the most out of eBay and etc. Take it from me, if you have the chance to meet another member on here, do it. You won't regret it. Mojjax, I hope we do it again soon.

T.

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We made it home safely , Thank You so much , for your good food on the grill . It was nice Talking about our treasures . I will be posting some of the stuff , that I showed you tonight - tomorrow on tnet . We had a great time - your cat is awesome and your wife and daughter too. We had a great time ! I wish you all lived closer , Hey we are in Maine .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread