Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did a lot of searching and could not find this specific kind. For example I a had a pair of Nike Jordan "Air Force One". These are Nike Jordan ?????
Any help would be appreciated. DSC07653.JPG DSC07655.JPG

SDIceMan

Nov 12, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my experience the paper label inside the tongue will have a number code on it that can be researched on google. Its a model number or style number I think, although I don't believe it says that on the label.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Beans

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my experience the paper label inside the tongue will have a number code on it that can be researched on google. Its a model number or style number I think, although I don't believe it says that on the label.

Nike Air Jordan Retro 11. Learn something everyday. Thanks

Spartcom5

Feb 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are called Jordan 11 "Bred"..... Just message me anytime you find Jordans I know everything lol. Used to collect them couple years back in highschool. Post more pictures... box, insole, whole shoe. You may have an OG pair from 1995 which would be $500+. I have a pair from the 2012 release and those are like $250-300 or so. What's the code on the tag?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Beans

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After looking at the tag these are 2005 code is 136046-061.

SDIceMan

Nov 12, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think what you have are a 2001 release of the Jordan 11 'Bred'. I found this handy style code chart. Yours would be the black/red (Bred) 11's:
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1485711968.462611.jpg
The whole forum thread on that site seems really useful in identifying if your shoes are authentic or not. Apparently they were pretty heavily counterfeited due to their popularity. Here is the link:
http://niketalk.com/t/585835/jordan-11-legit-check-guide
I agree with Spartcom5 that these will bring some good money ($100+) if they are legit.

Last edited:

Spartcom5

Feb 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys will probably find this funny but the sneaker market is HUGE. Multi million dollar business buying and reselling. There is even a website setup like the stock market for these shoes. Assuming yours are real and are indeed 2001 Bred 11s https://stockx.com/jordan-11-retro-playoffs-2001 Have they been worn? If not they are deadstock and your looking at an easy $350 plus assuming people trust you lol. Jordans are up there as one of them most faked items behind Louis Vuitton and what not. I think your's look real but can't be for sure unless you get more pictures. Take a look at that site I posted, there are a lot of moving parts to the value behind these shoes however it should be easy to tell! Lemme know if you need help. For comparison here are the 2012 pair https://stockx.com/jordan-11-retro-playoffs-2012 Size makes a difference in price as well. Larger sizes don't sell often but can command a higher price in case someone wears that size and needs em bad. The best sizes IMO are 8.5-10.5 maybe 11 or 12.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Beans

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spartcom5 - looked at the link and other youtube videos. First the tag has a date of 8/12/05 and 11/22/05 do not know if it is a date but it looks like one. After comparing I have two questions. First is which way is the jumping man suppose to face? I think one video that actually mentioned it say Jumping man should face toward the back at the number 23? I am not sure about the toe? I don't think the red plastic/rubber goes up far enough. But other than that they seem to meet the real criteria. I will post more pic tomorrow and will take the pictures outside. May be able to get better pictures in natural light. DSC07650.JPG

Spartcom5

Feb 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm feeling these are very very sketchy ATM.... Where'd you get them? One huge indicator that is worrying me is the carbon fiber on the bottom. In your picture it looks like the OG 1995 fiber where as the 2001 version would look like this. Edit: I saw your listing on the bay and I don't feel good about them, just my opinion, judge for yourself and see.... The 23 on the back doesn't have enough space in the middle as well. It'd be nice to have others chime in and see what they think!
s-l1600.jpg
air jordan 11 retro - black/varsity red-white | Flight Club
63597195097-air-jordan-11-retro-black-varsity-red-white-010064_4.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Beans

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pick them at the local TS. A lot of University students donate their shoes after one or two time of wearing them. Ok, based on your comments I am going as Fake. Here are a couple of more pictures of the fat jumpman on the bottom and the stitching of the insole I guess is also a give away to being fake. Sure apprieciate your help on this. DSC07720.JPG DSC07721.JPG DSC07722.JPG DSC07723.JPG

Drmad7

Apr 26, 2014
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, the sneaker market is huge for folks who know what they are doing. I e gotten lucky and sold more than a pair or two for over $100.00. Met a guy on eBay who does at least six figures a year just on eBay sales. He also sells on Instagram and Facebook.

OP
OP
Beans

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, the sneaker market is huge for folks who know what they are doing. I e gotten lucky and sold more than a pair or two for over $100.00. Met a guy on eBay who does at least six figures a year just on eBay sales. He also sells on Instagram and Facebook.

This would had been my third pair had they been good. Still going to sell them but have now listed as Fake and lowered the price. But a sell is a sell. Avoided shoes for many years until the TS stopped taking the good ones home. Every once in awhile real or not some good shoes get put out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread