Smart as Air

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
First sale I go to, there is the BIG box, still sealed. I LOVE THOSE. It has an IQAir purifier. I ask the price, the person says, "I don't know. My mom is putting up signs. Let me call her." The phone starts to ring in the house... SIGH. She left her phone at home. I wait around, after about 10 minutes, I leave my phone number, and take off. At the corner, there is a lady putting up signs... I stop and ask her if that was her sale. Jackpot. I ask what she wants for the air purifier, "I don't know, what will you pay for it." Now, I looked this up, $800 on Ebay with MULTIPLE sales used for $600 and MULTIPLE sales new at $800 to $850 with free shipping... I offer her $50, She falls over herself saying yes... I run back, pay the daughter, Load it into my car, and the mother comes walking up. She yells to her daughter, Go ahead, $50!.

I'm leaving for New York on Friday, so I'll sell it when I get back, but it should be an EASY sale.

:)

SteveOrygun

Apr 15, 2017
Orygunistan
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro Born 4/17..
Fisher CZ3d W/Nasa Tom tune!
Whites V3i.... WOW!!😎
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First sale I go to, there is the BIG box, still sealed. I LOVE THOSE. It has an IQAir purifier. I ask the price, the person says, "I don't know. My mom is putting up signs. Let me call her." The phone starts to ring in the house... SIGH. She left her phone at home. I wait around, after about 10 minutes, I leave my phone number, and take off. At the corner, there is a lady putting up signs... I stop and ask her if that was her sale. Jackpot. I ask what she wants for the air purifier, "I don't know, what will you pay for it." Now, I looked this up, $800 on Ebay with MULTIPLE sales used for $600 and MULTIPLE sales new at $800 to $850 with free shipping... I offer her $50, She falls over herself saying yes... I run back, pay the daughter, Load it into my car, and the mother comes walking up. She yells to her daughter, Go ahead, $50!.

I'm leaving for New York on Friday, so I'll sell it when I get back, but it should be an EASY sale.

:)

All you have to do to ship it is put a shipping label on the box itself. Those are great. I had a brand-new printer and the guy tried telling me that it was used and disgusting. I said send it back. He never did sale went through. Still sealed in original box! Paid $20. Nice find there!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread