Hunting moms house

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I came up north to Help my parents get ready for an estate sale. I'll update anything good we come across plus if anything I need help identifying.

So far is a tall vase
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1499187166.082503.jpg

Also some misc sterling silver. There is a flatware she she is keeping though. Service for 12!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1499187243.067536.jpg

This is fun, every nook and cranny there can be a treasure or a big pile of junk!

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
Love those GSA CC dollars. A friend of mine inherited a coin collection from her Dad. Most of it was circulated but there was a large box of GSA CC Morgans in original government packaging. It's been a while so I don't remember exactly how many there were but it was around 40-50. She also had an almost complete set of circulated Morgans including the 1893-S in VG. I'm still hoping she'll decide to sell at some point.

bigcaddy64

Apr 20, 2013
Fullerton, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love those GSA CC dollars. A friend of mine inherited a coin collection from her Dad. Most of it was circulated but there was a large box of GSA CC Morgans in original government packaging. It's been a while so I don't remember exactly how many there were but it was around 40-50. She also had an almost complete set of circulated Morgans including the 1893-S in VG. I'm still hoping she'll decide to sell at some point.

Something similar to that was the reason i posted on treasurenet for the very first time! I bought a large collection of GSA morgans at a yard sale, without even knowing it! That was my best find yet and i still have them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread