Interesting Mark on a 10k Designer Pendant- Little Help?

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey guys,

It has been a while since, I've posted, I've been super busy with school lately. I've been buying a lot off offer up lately. About two weeks ago, I found this diamond ring for sale for $350. I messaged the guy, told him I'd give him $350, and met with him the next day. I was able to conclude it was a real diamond that weighed a little over a carat, old cut, with good clarity and mediocre color. Paid the $350, gave the guy my card, and told him I'd be interested in anything else he had for sale.

About 2 days later, he texts me a picture with a few pendants and rings and says this is the last of the inheritance he received and wanted to sell it so he could buy a car. I met with him and bought all the stuff for a fair price for both of us. This pendant stands out the most. It is made of 10k white gold, has a blue stone (that I believe is an aquamarine), and has a number of small diamonds. It is a very nice and well crafted piece that makes me believe it may be a designer piece. It has a hallmark stamp on the back that I am unfamiliar with and cannot make out, has anyone seen anything like it before/ know what the brand or designer it is?Any help is appreciated.

To finish the story about the diamond. I brought it in to GIA the next day to get the full report. They were running a special so I picked it up the next day. It came back as a round brilliant cut (WHICH WAS WRONG), 1.44 cts, VS1 clarity, and O-P color (eww). I think they may have messed up on the color, the same way they messed up on the shape, but whatever. I brought it downtown to my wholesale guy who offered me 2k for it. I told him I'd hold off for now. I talked with a friend of mine who used to buy all my coins from my CRH days, and he said he was looking to propose. He bought the diamond from me for 2.7k and I helped him get a setting and get the ring all ready. He will be proposing next week over the holidays, so best luck to him.

45 (16).JPG 45 (18).JPG 45 (20).JPG 45 (21).JPG 45 (23).JPG

randazzo1

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
New York, NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites (CM 5000, XLT, VX3) and Minelab (Svgn GT & Excal III & Equinox)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome re the diamond. I’ve seen the mark on the 10k piece before. Trying to remember where.

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great buys! I believe a good designer piece would be a higher karat. Not to say this is not by probably not a top designer piece.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just had a bracelet and ring with the same designer. It was marked that, 925 and China. LJ with a heart inside I thought. Never did find out who it was though.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just had a bracelet and ring with the same designer. It was marked that, 925 and China. LJ with a heart inside I thought. Never did find out who it was though.

Guess it’s not a heart. But I had no luck. I do believe it’s a qvc piece though.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on your great luck! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread