Tigers Eye & 14k Cocktail Ring, Where were these made?

bigcaddy64

Apr 20, 2013
Fullerton, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• C1B6E33D-1DD4-4835-B992-F89A98A3B492.jpeg
    C1B6E33D-1DD4-4835-B992-F89A98A3B492.jpeg
    618.4 KB · Views: 138
  • 99AA4578-CF92-45E8-95C1-B1589D6196B4.jpeg
    99AA4578-CF92-45E8-95C1-B1589D6196B4.jpeg
    901.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 1CFC7933-399F-4607-8460-3D16BA420174.jpeg
    1CFC7933-399F-4607-8460-3D16BA420174.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 84

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can honestly say this is the first one Iā€™ve ever seen

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Common sources of tiger eye are found in Australia, Burma, India, Namibia, South Africa, the United States, Canada, China, Korea and Spain.
My guess is that ring was made someplace in South America and that's just a guess.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just sold a couple like that that were made in Italy. I had a white one, that style and black. I know a lot of were ivory also. The ones I had were the new were than one kind a looks like a 70s style maybe? Some were also listed as brown onyx it if that helps you search online at all.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice ring, first time I've seen one. :icon_thumleft:

Is the ring material "bakelite" with an of gold?

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only difference is the direction of the carved lines with the gold inlay.

All you wanted to know about Tigers eye and then some...

Tiger's eye is a chatoyant gemstone that is usually a metamorphic rock with a golden to red-brown color and a silky luster. As members of the quartz group, tiger's eye and the related blue-colored mineral hawk's eye gain their silky, lustrous appearance from the parallel inter-growth of quartz crystals and altered amphibole fibers that have mostly turned into Limonite.
Hallmark healing properties of tigers eye is protection, grounding, and vision. Combining Earth energy with that of the Sun drawing Spiritual energy down to the Earth, while still keeping the wearer centered here on the ground. One of the most effective of the eye formation stones, Tigerā€™s Eye is ever vigilant, bringing sharpness to oneā€™s inner vision and better understanding of the cause and effect of each situation. It encourages one to use their powers wisely, and allows scattered information to be brought together to a cohesive whole. Tigerā€™s Eye supports necessary change in all aspects of oneā€™s life, strengthening the will and clarity of intention in order to manifest at the highest level. It inspires creativity and utilizing oneā€™s talents and abilities, and is superb for stimulating wealth and the good judgement needed to maintain it. Vibration No. : 4, 8 / Chakras : Solar Plexus

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Only difference is the direction of the carved lines with the gold inlay.

All you wanted to know about Tigers eye and then some...

Tiger's eye is a chatoyant gemstone that is usually a metamorphic rock with a golden to red-brown color and a silky luster. As members of the quartz group, tiger's eye and the related blue-colored mineral hawk's eye gain their silky, lustrous appearance from the parallel inter-growth of quartz crystals and altered amphibole fibers that have mostly turned into Limonite.
Hallmark healing properties of tigers eye is protection, grounding, and vision. Combining Earth energy with that of the Sun drawing Spiritual energy down to the Earth, while still keeping the wearer centered here on the ground. One of the most effective of the eye formation stones, Tigerā€™s Eye is ever vigilant, bringing sharpness to oneā€™s inner vision and better understanding of the cause and effect of each situation. It encourages one to use their powers wisely, and allows scattered information to be brought together to a cohesive whole. Tigerā€™s Eye supports necessary change in all aspects of oneā€™s life, strengthening the will and clarity of intention in order to manifest at the highest level. It inspires creativity and utilizing oneā€™s talents and abilities, and is superb for stimulating wealth and the good judgement needed to maintain it. Vibration No. : 4, 8 / Chakras : Solar Plexus

Well, I need to run out at and get me some Tiger's Eye gems! My short range (up close) vision is waning, having trouble adding up multiple numbers (figures) in my' head like I used to be able to do with ease, can't seem to focus on my tasks anymore and I usually spend more than I make, so I need to make a lot more.:sad1:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread