Wyland sculptures Lucite Dolphins

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I don’t know if anybody has dealt with this artist, a lot of his stuff seems to be made in lucite. And worth a pretty good penny too. That’s for the sculptures. I found a tissue box at a sale for a dollar with the same makers name on it but can’t find a single thing like it. Just wondering if anyone seen anything like this at all. Some of his sculptures sell for thousands.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1543025758.753849.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1543025797.638356.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1543025824.454226.jpg

bigcaddy64

Apr 20, 2013
Fullerton, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wyland was a very prolific Laguna Beach artist and I remember going to his galley when I was a child. I even think my grandparents, who lived in Laguna for 28+ years, had a few of his pieces around the house.

If you ever get a chance to go there, his galley is on PCH, somewhere between 3rd and Cleo. There is a huge mural on the outer wall and numerous murals throughout town.

Maybe you can contact the galley directly and ask them. He made a ton of stuff and it was probably purchased by somebody on vacation in California.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wyland was a very prolific Laguna Beach artist and I remember going to his galley when I was a child. I even think my grandparents, who lived in Laguna for 28+ years, had a few of his pieces around the house.

If you ever get a chance to go there, his galley is on PCH, somewhere between 3rd and Cleo. There is a huge mural on the outer wall and numerous murals throughout town.

Maybe you can contact the galley directly and ask them. He made a ton of stuff and it was probably purchased by somebody on vacation in California.

Awesome thank you very much for the info. I will contact them and see what they say!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It's a very nice piece! I hope with the help of other Tnet's you will receive an answer! :occasion14:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool piece hope you got the jackpot!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread