Need some opinion

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
white's BeachHunter 300/DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I put this here in garage sale finds but it’s a storage locker find figured I’d get more replies here we bought one not too long ago and we got about 30 to 40 Danberry Mint,burage and Franklin mint collectible cars most unopened brand new in the box we plan on selling them my question is should we take photos of just the outside of the box and leave them unopen or open them to photograph the car it’s self obviously being as careful as possible here’s a few photos of some of them all opinions would be great thank you
IMG_8644.jpg IMG_8645.jpg IMG_8646.jpg

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had the same situation from storage units and I took a photo of each sealed package and me opening it. In description I explained won at auction and checked to make sure item is in container as labeled. If you set up a multiple item one listing you can then assign a photo to each different item with a drop box with the price for that exact item. Faster turnaround with one listing but need photo for individual items. I listed mine new and if the inside box has some wear you can put that into listing as well. Hope this helps

bdsawyer

Feb 25, 2014
North Dakota
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Unless factory sealed open they up for the best photos to sell them. I use to sel a lot of these and always took 6-10 pics depending on how detailed the car/truck was

OP
OP
C

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
white's BeachHunter 300/DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless factory sealed open they up for the best photos to sell them. I use to sel a lot of these and always took 6-10 pics depending on how detailed the car/truck was

Yes they’re all factory sealed some of them only have the tape cut on one side and I can lift up and take pictures thanks for the input from everyone

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes they’re all factory sealed some of them only have the tape cut on one side and I can lift up and take pictures thanks for the input from everyone

If the tape was cut I would remove to make sure it is not broke or missing stuff and state removed for pictures only. Some one already opened it up. If tape is not cut leave as is and see if there is a picture of the item somewhere on the makers website.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I get factory sealed I never open. I take pic of box and go on internet and look for factory shots. In the ad I say factory sealed and stock photos. I used to buy new Nintendo and amazon tablets and do this.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I get factory sealed I never open. I take pic of box and go on internet and look for factory shots. In the ad I say factory sealed and stock photos. I used to buy new Nintendo and amazon tablets and do this.
Agree,never open a sealed box that has a clear description of contents

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread