japanese netsuke Necklace

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
white's BeachHunter 300/DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got this a little while ago wanted anybody can read Japanese along with a nice original drawing of Conan comic book
IMG_0762.jpg IMG_0763.jpg IMG_0764.jpg IMG_0765.jpg IMG_0766.jpg IMG_0767.jpg

Yang Hao

Feb 23, 2015
Haerbin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don’t read Japanese but I recognize those two characters in chinese 光夕. In chinese they are guang1 and xi1. Guang meaning brightness/light, xi means sunset/dusk. Good luck let us know what you find.

GregK

Jan 10, 2008
Can't speak to the necklace but the Conan comic art is amazing! John Buscema is the artist with Ernie Chan doing inks. Personally my favourite tandem when it came to Conan art. As a lifelong Conan fan if you're ever interested in selling it I'd be a potential buyer.

OP
OP
C

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
white's BeachHunter 300/DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't speak to the necklace but the Conan comic art is amazing! John Buscema is the artist with Ernie Chan doing inks. Personally my favourite tandem when it came to Conan art. As a lifelong Conan fan if you're ever interested in selling it I'd be a potential buyer.

I’ll keep you in mind but this is my first original comic book art that I’ve owned so I’m going to get it framed with the comic book and keep it for a while

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread