Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This machine is awesome, no programs to put in hoping you don't have a crappy one. Goes as deep as most high priced machines easy to use, cost is great!!! Do you need to go deeper than a foot / Some machines do but with crappy readings . This is a great coin machine and relic finder. My settings Pro zero Ground balance than increase by 7 for my area full sensitivity unless in trashy area then turn down 2 nothes, I like the 13.6 kHz frequency to optimize the detection of gold silver and brass relics. I set the threshold at ! Boom Baby!!!!!!Great machine

buck8point

Apr 22, 2018
Iberville Parish, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250 / Garrett AT Max /
Garrett Pro Pointer / Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love mine too.
Had a few issues early on, but Great Tech Support, took care of me promptly.
Would love to see a post with all the AT Max folks sharing all their favorite settings for different target hunting, conditions and situations.
Would be a great help to any new folks..

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Me Too...I was ready to buy the Pro...been trying to decide for a year and doing research. I'm Ready To Buy.

I want a submersible that's great for freshwater, land and the occasional saltwater hunt.

I'd love to get your opinions on the Pro and Max... The backlight is a huge motivator for me.

Do you guys think the Max is the way to go?

I have decided on the Garrett Pro Pointer AT....with the z-link unless I hear something that drastically changes my mind.

I don't know what submersible headphones I want though, so opinions on those would really be appreciated.

Thanks!
Kace

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a MAX in the mail!! Looking forward to hitting some of my pounded sites to see if it can squeeze out relics that I have missed with my PRO. Any and all suggestions on how to set it up and if anyone has transitioned from the PRO to the MAX I would love to hear your lessons learned.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw one in action over the weekend and it was great. It kept up with just about everything else out there.

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting