2 Guys Met At Macdonald's With AT Pro/ AT Max And......

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
nove.jpg

Well......met at rotten Ronny's for some grub early this morning. Freaking snowing like mad! Oh well, our detectors are water proof!

novc.jpg

So, we like get to the woods, surf our coils over the snow, and got the odd signal. My buddy yells over, "look in the tree at the frog." Well, I figured he was full of it, but sure as heck, there was a giant tree frog. Must have been hibernating in the cold, as he just stayed perched up there. :tongue1:

novd.jpg

Here are a couple of questionable relics? Not sure what they are.....one on the left has a patent number. The one on the right might be a tool for laying bricks or smoothing fresh cement.

novb.jpg

Oh yay! My buddy climbs up on a bench in the woods above me and starts firing snowballs at me. Just missed my face with number three. I have a sore arm from prospecting, so I can not return fire. Well.......I owe him one. :evil5: Next time I'll prank him. Ever tape a coin under your buddy's coil cover? Try it! :laughing7:

DSC_0249 (2).JPG

And....the best finds of a day. Enough for a coffee refill! A great hunt it was.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool post seed a few fake gold coins will do it lol

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Cool post seed a few fake gold coins will do it lol

A bunch of those chocolate filled ones in an old jar just might do the trick!:laughing7:

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
now that is what I call two dedicated detectorists! That kind of snow in Atlanta would have 99.9% of the population at home keeping warm.

Cletus

Nov 24, 2015
Winchester Virginia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro / Garrett AT Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds like you guys had a good time lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions