Finally....Got A Hunt In, That Will Hopefully Reward Me In A Few Weeks With Some Pics

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
jerk3.jpg

Headed out east to see my family a few weeks ago, and did manage a great hunt in Kitchener Ontario with my nephew. We had a great time yakking and getting covered all over with those sticky burrs.

jerk2.jpg

Here's our combined finds for the day! It was such a great spot too. We used to picnic that area when I was a little feller with my parents. Buried in amongst the leaves was an old Kodak Camera, 47 years old. It was found near an old toboggan hill. Man-O man what a great find!

jerk6.jpg

And what a surprise! The camera still had film in it. I am going to have it processed to see if perhaps there might still be photo or two left, to tell a story.

Probably the "BEST" treasure hunt of the year. It was great hunting with you Brendan buddy!

zombie

Aug 30, 2016
Guelph, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Bounty Hunter DISCOVERY 1100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That seems like a great time. Next time you come this way let us all know, maybe we can all hook up to detect. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread