Still Lots Of Coins On Toboggan Hills. Check Out My Totals So Far

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro

The toboggan hills are shut down to users due to Covid 19. However, by detecting these hills by myself, I am self isolating, highly recommended. Here's this past weeks coins. Headed out for some "Popeye's" spicy chicken yesterday, prior to the hunt. Darn good food, especially since we still have about 9" of snow here. But, it is beginning to melt.

Guys/gals, get your detectors out and search those hills, even if your snow has long been gone. Get some exercise, fresh air and get paid for it with coins!

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John, incredible amount of coins found there, Congrats! Once found a 1946S quarter on a very old sliding hill back in the 70's!

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow that's a pretty good haul of coins.

Sometimes I wish our currency of $1 and $2 was of the coin variety. Our detecting trips would more enjoyable. I know the US does have the $1 coin but nobody uses it. Paper is easier to carry for some I suppose.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of nice coins. Back in the day, where my house now sits was the "sledding hill". I have detected the very top, and parts of the lower end. Found a few things. Do you find you stuff mainly toward the bottom? It's puzzling me.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job John most of the rings and coin spills Ive found have been on hills people fall or slide going down them

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread